The 17.3” mobile Workstation built for creativity without boundaries
Endless potential. The M6700 is fully customizable with quad-core processors, solid state hard drives and professional-grade graphics.
Optimize your mobile productivity.
Achieve outstanding productivity with 3rd Generation Intel® Core i5 and i7 dual- or quad-core processor options up to Extreme Edition and up to Windows 8 Pro.
- Push the limits of processing power with 3rd Generation Intel Core i5 and i7 dual- or quad-core processor options, including Extreme Edition.
- Get the latest productivity tools with up to Windows 8 Pro.
- Power users will benefit from Intel® i7 features such as Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 for increased processor performance when needed, and Hyper-Threading Technology to enable multiple threads to run on each core.
Tackle graphics-intensive tasks.
Handle 3D modeling and other graphics-intensive jobs with next-gen AMD® or
NVIDIA® graphics options, and take in the view with support for up to five
displays when docked.
Whether you’re a digital artist or an engineer working with complex graphics elements, you’ll benefit from the Dell Precision M6700’s graphics options.
- AMD and NVIDIA graphics options enable you to run high-end graphics demands for all of your professional needs, from graphics rendering to modeling complex simulations.
- Run complicated, high-demand video projects smoothly with up to 4GB1 of dedicated video memory.
- Transfer computational demands from the CPU to the GPU. NVIDIA graphics options enable up to 1344 CUDA cores.
- Dock your system and enjoy a lager view of your work with up to five displays (four external displays plus system display)².
- Enable fast data throughput and outstanding graphics performance with professional-grade AMD FirePro graphics with PCIx x16 Gen 3 access.
Run high-demand applications.
Run your professional applications and crunch large amounts of data with up to 32GB1 of system memory and up to DDR3 1866MHz memory bandwidth. From those with large-scale financial tasks to oil and gas experts working out in the field, excellent memory in a mobile Workstation is a must.
- Enjoy the speed, performance and the freedom to run multiple applications at the same time. The Dell Precision M6700 offers up to 32GB1 of system memory for those working with large data sets.
- Run your professional software quickly and smoothly with DDR3 options from 1600MHz up to 1866MHz.
- Four DIMM slots enable you to operate high-memory configurations without breaking the budget
Dependable performance and sturdy construction.
Critical applications will run smoothly with Independent Software Vendor
(ISV) certification for many professional applications. Plus, Mil-spec 810G
testing ensures that your Dell Precision M6700 can handle tough work
- Rest assured that your specialized professional software applications will run smoothly. The Dell Precision M6700 is ISV-certified for a wide range of professional software.
- Durability comes standard. The Dell Precision M6700 features aluminum alloy and magnesium alloy construction and has been subjected to Mil Spec 810G testing – the same test methodology used by the U.S. military – to ensure durability you can rely on.
- Keep it cool and make it last. Quiet-running dual fans—one for the CPU and one for the GPU—help increase component longevity and extend battery life.- Watch video.
- Help make the right decision for the environment without sacrificing performance or durability. The new Precision M6700 is with 100% BFR/PVC free1, ENERGY STAR 5.2 qualified and EPEAT registered1 to offer you our most environmentally responsible mobile Dell Precision product yet.
Secure your data and help ensure smooth operation.
Help protect data on hard drives and removable media across your network through encryption and strong authentication.
- Simplify end-point data security with a single solution designed for system disks and removable media.
- Monitor client security remotely.
- Ease compliance management and auditing with features including one touch-compliance policy templates, remote management and quick system recovery.
- Deny access to unauthorized users in the event of loss or theft.
- Manage and compartmentalize your data while securing it from unwanted access. Those with multiple clients or those who need to archive storage devices will appreciate easy eject feature, enabling you to quickly remove your hard drive and swap it with another or store it for security.
- Help prevent data loss from accidental system drops with the integrated Fast Response Free Fall Sensor.
Stay charged and stay productive.
Long battery life helps keep you up and running while you’re out in the field, and with the option to add additional battery capacity and to enable even faster charge cycles, your mobile Workstation won’t quit until the job is done.
- Extend battery life even further with an optional battery slice module.
- NVIDIA® Optimus™ helps optimize your Workstation’s performance and extend battery life by automatically switching the graphics load to the Intel-integrated HD4000 graphics processor when only light graphic demands are placed on the system.
- In the event that your battery ever suffers reduced performance, Dell offers a 3-year battery replacement option.
- Charge your battery more quickly. The optional ExpressCharge feature, available on select batteries, can charge your battery up to 80% in about 60 minutes so you can get back to work.
Store more with spacious hard drives.
Big jobs require big storage, and the Dell Precision M6700 offers hard drive space to spare, with up to three hard drives (HDD) or solid state drives (SSD), minicard and RAID options, plus the flexibility to add even more storage with an optional optical bay module.
- Enjoy spacious storage capability with dual HDDs or SSDs (up to 1TB1 HD and up to 512GB1 SSD).
- Optional SSD minicard up to 256GB1 allows for OS and application storage, fast read/write performance and easy swapping of data drives.
- RAID options including RAID 0, 1, and 5 offer the security and performance of redundant disks.
- Keep pace with your growing storage needs. An optional optical bay module enables you to add additional storage for a total of four storage devices
Outstanding design features for your business.
Experience versatile, professional viewing with NVIDIA 3D Vision™ Pro or IPS RGB LED high-color display options. Easily connect your devices with wide docking compatibility.
- Enjoy vibrant, accurate color and a wide viewing angle with an IPS RGB LED high-color display option. PremierColor technology delivers color depth of over 1 billion colors and 110% color gamut (typical).
- Enjoy convenient connections for your devices with e-family docking.
- PremierColor Display calibration software enables easy adjustment of display color.
- Appreciate added versatility with design features that include a keyboard with integrated number pad and optional backlighting.
Go even further with the Covet Edition.
Enjoy the special features and stunning visual appeal of the upcoming M6700 mobile Workstation Covet Edition.
- Look sharp with the Covet Edition’s brilliant Phoenix Red signature color.
- Give your display the added protection of edge-to-edge Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2.
|Specs||Dell Precision M6700|
|Processore||intel Core i7|
|CPU Clock Speed||2.7GHz|
|CPU Turbo Speed||3.7GHz|
|CPU Benchmark by PassMark||8361|
|screen size||17.3 inch wide|
|Graphic card model||Nvidia K3000 with 2GB Dedicated Memory|
|Dedicated Graphics memory||2GB|
|Hard Drive Type||SATA 7200rpm|
|Optical Drive Type||Internal|
|Wireless Lan||Wireless N|
|Ports||1 Express Card Reader, 4 USB 2.0, Audio in/out port, Display Port, Esata, Firewire, HDMI, Monitor port, SD Card Reader, USB 3|
|Power Adaptor||international 110 and 220V|
|Operating System||Windows 7 Pro 64bit|
|Software||Clean install of OS with licence attached (No CD), No additional Software included i.e: word, excel, antivirus Etc.|
|Weight||6 + lbs|
|Dimensions||Width: 14.80"/376mm Depth: 10.08"/256mm Height: 1.29"-1.44"/32.7-36.8mm|
|Condition||Refurbished A Minus|
|Warranty||1 year (Laptopcloseout)|
|Warranty Type||All Parts and Labor including Battery|
|Warranty Notes||Refurbished Grade A previously used off lease item, in very good cosmetic condition (8-9 out of 10)|
|Package Content||Laptop + Battery + Power cord|
|Available in Showroom||YES|