All laptops sold through Laptopcloseout are entitled to a minimum 30 days to a maximum 1 year limited warranty, (please refer to individual items description to verify warranty period) warranty is valid and starts as of the day you receive your laptop, this is a limited warranty as described, in event of experiencing any hardware problem customers can email tech support email@example.com or call toll free at 1-800-473-7991, available 5 days a week within business hours.
- Warranty covers hardware only for product warranty period (for warranty issues on batteries please refer below), warranty covers repair or replacement (same or better) of defective products only,
- If you receive a DOA Product (defective on arrival) or missing Items, we will pay for all shipping cost for quick repair or replacement, DOA warranty period is from the time you receive your order up to 2 days after, if you receive a DOA product you should contact us as soon as possible (not later that 2 days of receive) and obtain a DOA RMA no (return authorization no). please note all products coming back to us must have a Valid RMA No.
- Customers with defective hardware products within their warranty period should contact support to verify and obtain a RMA No.
- Please note that minor cosmetic flaws would not be considered defect and not covered under the warranty. In general warranty does not include software and we do not provide software support, software issues any time after DOA period would not be covered, specially issued such as configuring networks, internet connections, installing new software etc.
- All laptop batteries are tested warranted to hold charge for minimum 60 minutes when fully charge (unless otherwise stated in the description of product)
- warranty on Refurbished Items is provided by Laptopcloseout, For warranty and support information, please phone at 905-474-0748 or e-mail Support@laptopcloseout.com
- All sales through this site/Company are final, Returned orders for refund after the DOA period, are subject to a 15% restocking fee plus applicable shipping cost.
- Shortages, missing or damaged items must be reported to Omni Systems within 2 days of receipt. NO Address corrections can be made after the product has been shipped . All returns must have RMA# by OMNI SYSTEMS prior to shipping/returns. A copy of the receipt must be included with the returned Item. The RMA # must be written on the outside of the box and at the back of the copy of the receipt. Any unauthorized RMA or any RMA discrepancy, will not be accepted and will be returned/refused to the sender at his/her expense, Purchaser is liable for one way shipping costs (after DOA period) including, for all merchandise returned to OMNI SYSTEMS for exchange or warranty repairs. Non-defective products are subject to a 15% fee,
Warranty Does not Cover:
- Servicing not authorized by Laptopcloseout or Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Products with missing or altered Service Tags or serial numbers or damaged by misuse, abuse, fire, flood, lightning, freezing etc.
- Cosmetic imperfections (out side 3 day return period) i.e.; scratches, dents, skins
- "personal data", Before you ship any product for warranty, all data should be backed up and saved
- "Warranty extension" warranty is not extended if we replace or repair products
Pricing, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice, LAPTOPCLOSEOUT cannot be responsible for pricing or other listing errors, and reserves the right to cancel orders arising from such errors.
- Customer may return the Products within three (3) days from the date of RECEIVE or PICKUP of order and obtain a credit of the purchase price paid less shipping. (Subject to RMA Terms)
- Customers can also return a product for exchange with another (available stock item) model within the three day period (only) after which all subsequent sales will be final (no refund or exchange for the replacement model), items can not be withheld for exchange with unavailable or back-ordered items. (Subject to RMA Terms)
- To return a Products for credit , the Products must be in same condition as when shipped to Customer. Customer must call to receive Authorization Number and must ship the Products at their expense.